"" The Exhausted Mom: 1:45 p.m.

June 8, 2011

1:45 p.m.

My sanity came to a crossroads when we went to the $1 movies and found other moms with kids in toe, waiting for the doors to open.  And I thought I was late... 


After 15 minutes and almost whining children, the manager came out and told us that it wasn't open today. Have you ever witnessed lionesses leap at a predator?  That was almost the same scene that occurred. 
All of the kids were disappointed...one little boy even cried.  I was imagining the nightmare of tears and complaints that were about to befall my household, when the apologetic manager decided to give each of us 3 free movie tickets to any movie!  


That ending was fine by me...but now to explain it to a 4 and 6 year old.  The boys seemed ok when I explained it to them and my 4 year old suggested an alternate plan...Chuck E Cheese's. My savior!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio