"" The Exhausted Mom: 4:15 p.m.

June 2, 2011

4:15 p.m.

I am too old for a toddler...
I have squash in my hair, on my clothes, and under my nails.  And there may or may not be poop somewhere on the couch.


I created a make-shift barricade to keep my nephew in one room of the house.  I put in big toys so that he wouldn't choke and put Sesame Street on the TV.  My boys climbed in and out of the play area and play with their cousin, each time exciting him more than the next.  Then nap time came.  Needless to say he was not willing to cooperate.  After countless tries and tricks that have worked in the past...he is asleep.


Now I have to use my time wisely and clean the house, take a shower, and get dinner ready.  My husband invited guests over for dinner and the playoff game.  


I'm exhausted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio