"" The Exhausted Mom: Friendship - I Heart Faces Photo Challenge

August 8, 2011

Friendship - I Heart Faces Photo Challenge

Friendship isn't always easy.  Friendship isn't always perfect.  A friend is someone you laugh with, share with, care about, fight with, and above all...LOVE!


Even through all the screaming, fighting, and craziness, these boys are brothers and above all...FRIENDS!




  This is a true depiction of my boys.  
This photo was entered into this week's I HEART FACES photo challenge.  The theme this week is "Friendship."


Alexis

2 comments:

  1. Sharing a fight is sometimes pretty important, isn't it?

    Great moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pics....thanks for following...following back...and your blog name is great...it's exactly how I feel right now...Happy Tuesday....

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio