"" The Exhausted Mom: Stinky Jeans

August 29, 2011

Stinky Jeans

I love wearing jeans.  I wish I could wear them everyday...except my more traditional employer does not deem them professional.


But when I go places in the evening...movies, dinner, the mall (I wish).  I make them casual with flip flops, sexy with heels, and warm with boots.  Jeans are a staple in my wardrobe.  I have even purchased expensive, tailored to my butt jeans....SWOON!


I LOVE the way my jeans smell after a wash, but I always have to do like 100 squats to make them fit right again...then I actually break a sweat and not want to wear them anymore.  But I have a problem with smells...I mean REALLY!  And after wearing my jeans, even if it's just to the mall, they smell like the street to me.  UGH!  
I've tried perfume, Febreeze, and Lysol to make them smell nice again.  That's just a temporary fix and Febreeze and Lysol give me a headache after a while.  Then my sister sent this my way....


Do you ever have those times that you wore your jeans, but didn't get them dirty and you don't want to go through the "work out" to get them to fit again after a wash, and you don't want them to smell like the street? Well, then here's the remedy you've been looking for...put them in the freezer.  


You heard me....the freezer.  
The freezing process takes the germs and smell out...and they will still hug your butt perfectly (without the squats!).


Try it....I have.  
Now I have to get rid of some of the ice cream to make room for my jeans.  (Huh, maybe that will help me make more room for my butt in my jeans!)


Alexis

3 comments:

  1. Glad I could be of service!
    Love, Your Sister Who is Too Lazy to Wash Jeans Weekly
    P.S. It works for all other kinds of clothes too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's a great tip but I'd have to clear out some ice cream first too but like you said, that might not be a bad thing! And tailored to your butt jeans?!? Where did you get your customs from??? I must know!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio