"" The Exhausted Mom: My Alter Ego

September 12, 2011

My Alter Ego

I have an alter ego.  No, I'm not a super hero.  I'm apparently a little crazy.  

I've started a new blog...The Teacher In Me.

This blog is my way to create a forum for sharing ideas and strategies to help teachers and students.  I look forward to other educators and parents using this platform as a “real life” way to gain and give information from simple ideas to teach your child at home to more complex thoughts on the educational world today.  I hope it can also be a way for others to reflect and vent on the ins and outs of teaching children.

Stop on by and show some love for The Teacher In Me
Alexis

1 comment:

  1. Trying to catch up from the Hop Along Friday blog hop! Sorry I'm so late!! I'm your newest follower from each of my blogs. I'd love for you to visit them -

    Totally Reinventing Me

    Life Full of Laughter

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio