"" The Exhausted Mom: Thirsty Thursday ~ Pumpkin Pie Martini

November 24, 2011

Thirsty Thursday ~ Pumpkin Pie Martini

What do you think of when I say "Thanksgiving?" 
I think of family, friends and FOOD!!

Usually, there is SO much food that I don't save room for dessert.  I am a fan of pumpkin pie, but after eating, I won't eat the pie until the next day.

Here's a way that I can have my dessert BEFORE the dinner....with a cocktail!

Pumpkin Pie Martini

(recipe found at Rachel Ray Magazine online)

Ingredients

  • Ice cubes
  • 2 ounces (1/4 cup) vanilla vodka
  • 2 ounces (1/4 cup) crème de cacao
  • 1/4 cup heavy cream
  • 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
  • Whipped cream, for garnish

Directions:

  1. Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice cubes. Add the vanilla vodka, crème de cacao, heavy cream and pumpkin pie spice and shake well.
  2. Dip the rims of 2 martini glasses into a bowl of whipped cream. Strain the cocktail into the glasses.
Enjoy!! 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!

Alexis

For more tasty Thirsty Thursday cocktails, visit the Anti Mom Blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio