"" The Exhausted Mom: Ways to Avoid Decorating

November 30, 2011

Ways to Avoid Decorating

There's no way I'm the only one.  I can't be the only one.
I have not started decorating for Christmas yet.  

Here are some ways to avoid decorating for Christmas:


  • It's technically not December yet.   
  • My husband went out of town the day after Thanksgiving.  I need him to help me put up lights and get the tree.  (Who am I kidding?  I'm too much of a control freak to allow him to help!)
  • I'm waiting for the Christmas lights to go on sale.
  • I don't have time...my kids' social lives keep me too busy!

The truth is, I'm too lazy.  I want to be decorated already, but can't get motivated.  I'm still in total disbelief that December is only 2 days away!  




Alexis

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh. I've got a few for you.

    I haven't made a firm decision about where I am putting the tree yet.

    Once I make that decision I will have to clear a space.

    I have to come up with a plan on how to clear the space and where to put the stuff I clear out of the space...

    I'm not ready for it to be Christmas yet so if I put off putting up the tree I can be in denial that much longer.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i refuse to put up xmas stuff before december. i still have my thanksgiving stuff out...whats the rush!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rachael I'll use some of those...glad I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio