"" The Exhausted Mom: Santa Threw Up

December 23, 2011

Santa Threw Up

I LOVE this time of year.  The magic, the miracles, the love, the lights.  I adore the twinkling lights and festive decorations.  It just puts a smile on my face as I drive down the streets and witness the spirit.

                 






And then Santa threw up.....






I'm not sure the rhyme or reason behind just throwing all of these lights on your house?  Are they trying to imitate "Christmas Vacation?"  I get it if you are raising money for a worthy cause and want people to come and see your house.  But really? 

Imagine the light bill!!!

I promise I'm not being "Bah Humbug."  I really do love the lights, but I think the bit of OCD that I may have requires that things "go together" and make sense. These just don't. 

Oh well, I'm sure the owners are happy.

Happy Holidays!

Alexis

1 comment:

  1. you should totally do that to your house next christmas...

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio