"" The Exhausted Mom: A Beautiful Saturday

January 25, 2012

A Beautiful Saturday

The weather in South Florida is amaze-balls right now!  This is my favorite time while living here....breezy and 70s!  Aaahhhh!!!  (Sorry if that made anyone jealous...)


We were looking for anything to do outside.....so we took out the Play-Doh.


Doesn't everyone love Play-Doh?  Or is it just me?  I could really just squish it in my hands for hours!


So we spent our afternoon in the backyard, making things with Play-Doh, and enjoying the warmest weather in the United States. 

"The Nag's" face
Even my husband got in on the act.



A shark
And of course, boys will be boys....
And being the only girl in the house, I had to represent!
The Exhausted Mom



How does your family like to use Play-Doh?  

Alexis

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had a fun day! Since we live in NY and it' pretty darn cold I will let my envy go and just be happy for you and your lovely family!!! And, yes, boys will be boys!! I have two as well (with a girl in the middle) and they make me laugh everyday!! Fun to find you on Twitter, happily following you now!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio