"" The Exhausted Mom: Thirsty Thursday ~ The Sarasota

February 9, 2012

Thirsty Thursday ~ The Sarasota




Hi, my name is Alexis and I'm a Pinterest junkie.  
I admit it, I can spend MANY hours pinning countless pictures in various boards.  


That's where I found this yummy cocktail....


The Sarasota
Picture courtesy of My Baking Addition


Ingredients:
  • 1 large bottle of moscato or riesling wine
  • 1 can of raspberry lemonade concentrate
  • splash of Sprite
  • crushed raspberries

Preparation:


Mix all ingredients together, garnish with lemon slices and fresh raspberries and enjoy over ice!


Alexis

3 comments:

  1. this.looks.awesome!!!!! right up my ally.

    and whats up with this pinterest thing everyones talking about???? do i need to jump on the wagon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness made this and was a huge hit....

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I crushed the raspberry, in blender?

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio