"" The Exhausted Mom: Freschetta's Rally For Real Moms

May 9, 2012

Freschetta's Rally For Real Moms


With Mother’s Day only a few days away – Freschetta is launching its Rally for Real Moms Campaign to uncover how moms REALLY feel about motherhood and Mother’s Day.


What do I want this Mother's Day?
I want to spend a nice quiet day at home being pampered by the men in my life.


What do I REALLY want for Mother's Day?
I want a hotel room all to myself.  I want to turn my phone off and order room service and just sit and read or do nothing.  Doesn't really matter as long as I'm completely alone.  Selfish?  Maybe.  But I think I've earned it.


Check out how other moms feel about Mother's Day:









Oh yeah, I'm in the video!  Not really sure why I look so unhappy, but non-the-less I loved working on this project!




What do you want to do this Mother's Day?




Alexis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio