"" The Exhausted Mom: Water for a Healthy Life with PUR Water Filtration

November 29, 2012

Water for a Healthy Life with PUR Water Filtration


We all know that water is essential for life.  It is recommended that you drink at least eight 8oz glasses of water a day.  I'll be honest, I don't always drink that much. When I was younger, water was just a quick fix to beat the heat.  You know, a gulp from the hose while playing outside.  (Don't judge...you know you did it too!)  Nowadays I like my water filtered.  Filtered water makes water taste better, makes food taste better and is better for you.


I have tried the pitcher filters to purify my water, but most of the time I would forget to refill the pitcher.  When I buy cases of the plastic bottled water, I tend to only drink part of the bottle...such a waste!  (Not to mention harmful for the environment.)  We now have a water spout on our refrigerator door that uses a PUR water filter.  I love my drinking water ice cold, but I was still cooking with unfiltered water.  Until I got the PUR faucet filter.  Now I can have my filtered water at every temperature and it's easy access for my pasta pot!



What's new?

PUR recently launched their NEWEST and MOST ADVANCED Faucet Water Filter -made with MineralClear technology and available in two stylish finishes, black and chrome.  (sleek!)


While your tap water may look clean, it may still contain potentially harmful contaminants such as lead and mercury, which can seriously affect your health.  PUR water filters reduce many contaminants found in tap water, including trace levels of pharmaceuticals. 



Check out the sleek style!
Quick & easy installation















Did I mention how easy it is to install?  Just one click...that's all it takes.  



Why should you get a PUR water filter?


  • Eco-Friendly PUR pays for Itself: You can save up to $1000 per year by switching to PUR water filters from bottled water!  Aside from the annual savings, PUR also helps the planet by reducing some of the 38 billion plastic water bottles that are discarded in the U.S. every year.
  • Improved Health: The EPA and CDC estimates that there are up to 16 million waterborne illnesses per year associated with drinking water. The PUR Advanced faucet water filter reduces 99.9% of microbial cysts, 99% of lead and trace levels of pharmaceuticals, and 97% of chlorine (odor and taste).

So drink up for your health!

**Disclosure:  Although I was compensated for this post, all opinions are my own.

 
Alexis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio