"" The Exhausted Mom: Real Housewives ~ My Guilty Pleasure

June 17, 2013

Real Housewives ~ My Guilty Pleasure

I am TOTALLY obsessed with The Real Housewives on Bravo!  You know what I'm talking about....the backstabbing, trash talking, self absorbed women who live in New Jersey and Orange County.  

The OC Chicks

NJ's Finest...depending on who you ask!


Why am I completely taken with these shows?  I have NO idea....but I can't stop watching them!  I'm amazed that these ladies (and sometimes their men) are so obnoxious and are so out of touch with reality that it's funny!

Now, I know Bravo is paying them to put on these displays of immaturity, and it's more than likely not real at all, but they are just so darn entertaining.

Ok, take the fact that Teresa from RHONJ has done a complete 180 with her attitude.  She used to be so happy all the time and totally for her friends and family.  Now, she's a complete "mean girl."  Then again, I can't quite put my finger on her sister-in-law Melissa.  Is she the nice one or not? 

Then the OC girls...they are completely out of control.  It's like they are a gaggle of high school girls.  One minute they are friends, the next they are talking complete smack about each other.  I LOVE IT!

Don't judge me...you know you love it too!

What's your guilty pleasure?
 

Alexis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio