First, let's pretend that working is something that I choose to do, instead of something that helps to pay the bills. Next, what would I do with all that free time??
Here are the TOP 10 things
I would do if I didn't have to work
(even though I could think of about a million!!):
9) Make the beds EVERY morning.
8) Plan meals ahead of time instead of while in the store.
7) Be a room mom in both of my son's classrooms.
6) Go to the gym in the morning.
5) Catch up on my sleep.
4) Read a book.
3) Go to the grocery store...ALONE!
2) Run errands during the day instead of over the weekends like everyone else.
And the #1 thing I would do if I didn't have to work...
What would you do?