"" The Exhausted Mom: Thirsty Thursday ~ Eyeball Martini

October 5, 2011

Thirsty Thursday ~ Eyeball Martini

Goblins and Ghouls and......Martinis.....Oh my! 

I LOVE Halloween!  I love dressing up, decorating, and visiting haunted houses (even though I don't want to go in!).
For the month of October, I will feature a new "creepy" cocktail!  

Bottoms up!


Eyeball Martini

Ingredients: 

3 oz. vodka or gin
Dash dry vermouth
Olive stuffed radish

Preparation:


Pour ingredients into cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously a chilled martini glass. Garnish with an olive stuffed radish that has been scored to create the "veins" of an eyeball.

Alexis

3 comments:

  1. @Amanda Makes me want to have a Halloween party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just hopped by to Say Hi Sunday! :-)
    Followed you on GFC
    http://ramblingandadventure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio