"" The Exhausted Mom: Halloween Fun ~ Our Latest Creation!

November 1, 2011

Halloween Fun ~ Our Latest Creation!

As I mentioned before, my husband and I really get into Halloween!
Every year is a way for us to top our ideas of the past year.
We always try to dress in something that kids will recognize, since it is all about them.

This year we decided to be Megamind and Minion.
Everyone recognized my husband immediately. It took people a minute to realize that I wasn't a crazy football player with a fishbowl. It helped if I stood with him!


Here is our latest creation! I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!



Alexis

2 comments:

  1. AMAZING job on megaminds head!!!! you guys look awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. @AmandaThanks!! We had a lot of fun making them and showing them off!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio