"" The Exhausted Mom: Homemade Cuticle Creams

April 17, 2012

Homemade Cuticle Creams

I have a wedding this weekend and I just got my nails done.  My cuticles are the worst part of my hands and I'm worried that they will be dry when I need them to look their best.

I have a special oil that I apply each morning, but if you don't want to spend the money,  here are some HOMEMADE CUTICLE CREAMS that won't break the bank:



1.  Mayonnaise
     You heard me...it's not just for tuna
     sandwiches anymore. 
     Pour some in a bowl and submerge your
     fingertips into the creamy white stuff. 
     Your cuticles will be soft.






2.  Olive Oil
     Dab some of this Italian staple on your
     cuticles when you get out of the shower.

     And in my opinion, it smells yummy!





3.  Lemon and Honey
     Mix 2 parts lemon juice and 1 part 
     honey.  Soak your fingers for about 10
     minutes.  
     Pair this with a cup of tea and your
     favorite cookie and you have yourself a
     great afternoon!




Do you have any homemade nail solutions that you love to use?  Please share!


Alexis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio