"" The Exhausted Mom: South Florida Finds ~ ELEVEN Spa

April 12, 2012

South Florida Finds ~ ELEVEN Spa

I NEED A MASSAGE!  

Did I say that out loud?   
Was it loud enough for the Hubby to hear?  I hope so!


And what better place to go for a complete beauty day?  
ELEVEN Spa in Delray Beach, Florida!

I recently visited ELEVEN Spa when I toured South Florida during the #ChevyHiddenJEWELs event.
I immediately wanted to go into a private room and get ready for a massage!  The posh interior of the spa was welcoming and made you forget that a major roadway was just outside the door.


Outside courtyard.  There are massage tables under that tent!


This full spa includes such services as facials, massages, manis, pedis, hair, makeup, and waxing.  There is also a boutique...what better way to top off a day with the girls?!

The private room where you can shop with friends...I want my closet to look like this!

ELEVEN Spa didn't forget about the guys!  There is a special area just for men equipped with TVs and a manly feel.  

Check out ELEVEN Spa for reservations, specials, or how to rent the space for your next get together.


Did I mention that there are Botox Parties?  Perfect for exhausted moms...if you dare!

Are you brave enough?

Check out ELEVEN Spa for your beauty and relaxation needs.  You'll thank me for it!
 

Alexis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio