"" The Exhausted Mom: Sane Cooking ~ Pickle Dip

September 3, 2012

Sane Cooking ~ Pickle Dip

I LOVE anything sour.  Pickles, olives, vinegar peppers, Sour Patch Kids....if it hits the back of my taste buds, I love it!

As I was spending time on the all mighty Pinterest, I came across a dip that would tickle that special place in the back of my mouth.  Pickle Dip from Buns In My Oven....YUM!!

This dip was SO easy and everyone loved it as much as I did!





Pickle Dip

Ingredients:
  •  8 oz. cream cheese (at room temperature)
  • 1/2 to 1 cup of dill pickles ~ depending on how "pickly" you like things
  • 1 TBL Worcestershire sauce
  • 1 TBL pickle juice (or more if you really like the taste)
  • dill for garnish
Directions:
  1.  Chop the pickles into very small pieces.
  2.  Combine the pickles with room temperature cream cheese and Worcestershire sauce.  Mix well.
  3.  Add pickle juice to thin out the dip.
  4.  Serve cold with chips or crackers.

If this dip would have been thin enough to move through a straw, I would use it as a drink!  SO DELICIOUS!!!

I can't wait to try more recipes from Buns In My Oven!



Alexis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio