"" The Exhausted Mom: Get the Golden Globe Look

January 14, 2013

Get the Golden Globe Look

I, like many, am obsessed with award season!! Yes, I love to see which show, movie or actor wins, but I am mainly obsessed with the fashion.  I live to see which dress I will not be wearing this year...everyone just looks so beautiful!  

On Sunday, I was watching the red carpet event with my husband.  It's true love ladies & gentlemen when your husband actually watches the best part of award shows with you!  We commented about the dresses, who looks old, and who looks like they've had too much "doctoring."  

One actress who caught our eye was Sofia Vergara from Modern Family.  My husband is in awe of her and had me research how old she is.  That's when we found out that she is the same age as him...but she looks MUCH better!






Do you want to get her look from the Golden Globes?  Here's what you need to know:


Sofia Vergara’s Golden Globes 2013 Look by Kayleen McAdams




Face:
Eyes:
Lips:

Now if there was a magic potion to get her body....

 

For more inside scoop on all things COVERGIRL, make sure to LIKE www.facebook.com/covergirl, FOLLOW www.twitter.com/covergirl, and PIN www.pinterest.com/covergirlxo

Alexis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio