On Sunday, I was watching the red carpet event with my husband. It's true love ladies & gentlemen when your husband actually watches the best part of award shows with you! We commented about the dresses, who looks old, and who looks like they've had too much "doctoring."
One actress who caught our eye was Sofia Vergara from Modern Family. My husband is in awe of her and had me research how old she is. That's when we found out that she is the same age as him...but she looks MUCH better!
Do you want to get her look from the Golden Globes? Here's what you need to know:
Sofia Vergara’s Golden Globes 2013 Look by Kayleen McAdams
- start by applying COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in Classic Tan (#860) all over and set it with COVERGIRL + Olay Pressed Powder in Medium
- apply a light dusting of Queen Collection Natural Hue Bronzer in Brown Bronze and Cheekers Blush in Sierra Sands, a warm blush, on the apples of the cheeks
- to give the eye a wash of shadow, use only one shade, Eye Enhancers 1-Kit in Brown Smolder, and softly blend it over the entire lid
- apply LiqulineBlast Liner in Brown Blaze along the bottom lash line and extend it past the lash line to give a slight wing
- finish off the look with three coats of Clump Crusher by LashBlast Mascara on top to really emphasize the lashes, followed by one coat on the bottom
- apply Queen Collection Lipcolor in Into the Red straight from the tube, blot and add another coat to make it last all night
Now if there was a magic potion to get her body....
For more inside scoop on all things COVERGIRL, make sure to LIKE www.facebook.com/covergirl, FOLLOW www.twitter.com/covergirl, and PIN www.pinterest.com/covergirlxo.