"" The Exhausted Mom: Our Favorite Time to Visit Disney

February 27, 2013

Our Favorite Time to Visit Disney

My family loves going to Disney World!  What's not to love?  It is honestly the happiest place on earth!  Everyone is so friendly and everything is so clean.  I haven't even mentioned the rides!

My family goes to Disney no less than 2 times a year.  I mean after all, we only live 4 hours away! 

Since we go so often, we have learned the best times to visit.  Check it out!




 
When is your favorite time to visit Disney World?



**Disclaimer:  Although I was compensated to film a short video about traveling to Disney World, all opinions are completely my own.**


Alexis

1 comment:

  1. We have pretty much the same favorite times to go! My birthday is on 12/7, and we love going the weekend right around my birthday since we get the magic of the holidays without the crowds. Same thing for March, hubby's birthday is at the end of the month, and we tend to beat the Spring Break crowds at that time. Oh, and the weather is great during both these times!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio