"" The Exhausted Mom: Amika: Color pHerfection Shampoo

March 4, 2013

Amika: Color pHerfection Shampoo



I have found the coolest thing in the world.   BIRCHBOX.  Yes, I know I'm late to the party....but I love it and get so excited to find that pink box in my mailbox!  If you don't know about Birchbox, it's this monthly box of beauty product samples delivered to your door each month.  I haven't been a member that long, but so far, I'm in love!


In my first box, I received Amika: Color pHerfection shampoo.  (Yes, I color my hair...pesky grays!)  I'm always searching for a new shampoo, but I have issues....I hate certain smells and won't use a product if I don't like the smell. Amika smells so fresh!  I could actually roll around in the smell....I know I'm weird.
Check out the shine!

When I used Amika, I had the shiniest hair!  I have naturally straight hair and it normally does shine on its own.  But Amika left me with such a great shine...LOVE it! 

Amika is a natural blend of Obliphica seed oil & wild cherry bark extract.  The Vitamin E that is mixed in infuses manageability, leaving your hair shiny and radiant.  Who doesn't love that?

The next time you are in the market for a new shampoo, give Amika a try.  
 

How do you get your hair shiny?  

Alexis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio