"" The Exhausted Mom: A to Z of Me ~ Old School Blogging

June 15, 2013

A to Z of Me ~ Old School Blogging

Call me a nerd or a dork, but I love these question memes.  I love reading what other people write and I always answer them in my head about myself.  So here's one that I'm putting in print for you.  

I read the meme at With Just a Bit of Magic, and it originated at The Miss Elaine-ous Life.  If you want to join in on the fun, link up & don't forget to tweet about Old School Blogging and follow the hashtag, #OSBlog.




Alphabet Meme


A. Attached or Single? Attached...very attached.  (just kidding, I love him...most of the time)

B. Best Friend?  I would have to say my sister & two cousins (also my sisters).  I tell them everything, even if I don't talk to them every minute.

C. Cake or pie?  That's a tough one.  Both.  I LOVE Dutch Apple Pie and any type of cake is ok by me!

D. Day of choice?  Sunday.  It's a lazy day.

E. Essential Item?  My phone.  I hate that I'm so attached to it.

F. Favorite color?  Yellow...it's such a happy color.  I also love anything else that's bright.

G. Gummy bears or worms?  Sour worms for sure.

H. Hometown?  Born: Staten Island, NY  2-10: Ft. Lauderdale  10-18:  Athens, TN

I. Favorite Indulgence?  Rice pudding...no raisins though...and extra creamy.

J. January or July?  January.  It's my birthday month.  And who doesn't love an entire month dedicated to themselves?

K. Kids?  YES. I. DO.  Two kids, "Little Ricky," 8 & "The Nag," 6.  Sometimes they feel like 10 kids.

L. Life isn’t complete without?  My family, friends, and a glass of wine.

M. Marriage date?  Feb. 20, 2004

N. Number of brothers/sisters?  I have one sister.

O. Oranges or Apples.  Both

P. Phobias?  Fire.  I hate it.  I'm very anxious even around a campfire or fireplace.  I am also scared of lizards...they crawl up walls and you can't squish them like a bug because they have bones.  YUCK!

Q. Quotes?  "Everything happens for a reason."  I honestly believe in it and I witness it every day.

R. Reasons to smile?  Watching my rugrats be nice to each other.  

S. Season of choice?  Spring.  I love the way the air in Miami is dry and cool enough to wear jeans and a t-shirt.

T. Tag 5 People.  Amanda, Caroline, Leannette, Vanessa, Kathy

U. Unknown fact about me? Well, if I tell you then it won’t be unknown will it? (stole that answer from With Just a Bit of Magic)...I liked it...and I can't think of anything.

V. Vegetable?  I love veggies.  If I didn't love meat so much, then I could be a vegetarian.

W. Worst habit?  Correcting people and finishing their sentences.  Especially my husband's.  It drives him crazy.

X. Xray or Ultrasound?  Ultrasound. Not sure why, just the first thing that I thought of.

Y. Your favorite food?  Pasta.  I could seriously eat it with every meal.  Oh, and bread....

Z. Zodiac sign?  Capricorn



Don’t forget to tweet about Old School Blogging with the hashtag #OSBlog and please tag your friends if you link up!


Alexis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio