"" The Exhausted Mom: Father's Day Gift Ideas for Different Kinds of Dads

June 9, 2013

Father's Day Gift Ideas for Different Kinds of Dads

Dad, Daddy, Dada, Pop, Papi, Poppa, Father, Faja....whatever you call him, he's the man that you first loved, the man who holds your heart, your hero.  Father's Day is coming up on June 16 and it's time to celebrate him alone.  

Men are so hard to buy for.  Let's face it, women are pretty explicit about what they want.  I drop hints all year long hoping that my husband (or anyone else) is listening.  I also create Amazon wish lists and Pinterest boards based on what my heart desires for any special occasion.  The men in my life are not quite the same.  

Today I decided to tie down "The Exhausted Dad" and ask him what he would like for Father's Day.  Even though he made me swear not to buy him anything, at least I have ideas for other occasions.  SCORE! 


My husband is so many different kinds of man all wrapped into one...so here are some ideas for different kinds of men for Father's Day.




The Fisherman:

Columbia shirts  These light and airy shirts are perfect on or off the water.  They are made of quick drying fabric in case they get wet on the water.
 
Shimano rod & reel combo  Yeah, I'm not even going to pretend I know anything about that.





The Athlete:


Asics running shoes  Asics are light and comfortable and have a lot of room in the toe area.  They also have great shock absorption.

Tickets to a baseball game  It's baseball season, so why not take your man or dad to watch their favorite team live.  I mean, who doesn't love an ice cold beer and a dog? 

Taylor Made R1 Driver  Wow.  You can actually tune this club in three different keys to customize to your swing.  Cool.  




 
The Techy:

LG Sound Bar Audio System & Subwoofer  This awesome gadget has bluetooth and a sound that can't be beat.  It's like being in a club. 



The Grill Master:

The Big Green Egg  This is a grill and smoker all rolled in one.  The ceramic shells provides even cooking.  They come in all sizes. 

Cuisinart Electric Knife  The hubs wants this to cut all those yummy meats that he grills up...you know, ribs, roast beef, chicken.  



The Outdoorsman:
 
Coleman NXT 300 Portable Grill  This little grill is perfect for camping trips and tailgating.  It also folds up for easy storage.



Mr. Fix-It:

Dewalt Drill Set  These drills are lightweight and cordless for all your "fixing" needs.







Obviously, he did not stick to any sort of budget, but it is his "wish" list.  Hope this helps you find the perfect gift for the type of guy you are buying for. 


 

Alexis

1 comment:

  1. I have only a few days left and have no idea what I am getting my husband for Father's Day... something will come to me soon though. I hope.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio