"" The Exhausted Mom: Thirsty Thursday ~ Bombay Sapphire Cranberry Buck

August 1, 2012

Thirsty Thursday ~ Bombay Sapphire Cranberry Buck

As I mentioned last week, I attended Vanessa James Media's Mixology.  I also told you about Bombay Sapphire's interactive cocktail making.  Well, not only did we have the Bombay Sapphire Collins, but we also had this one with cranberry juice.  We were "sippin' on gin 'n juice...laid back!"




Bombay Sapphire Cranberry Buck


Ingredients:
1.5 oz. Bombay Sapphire gin
2 lime wedges
Ginger ale
Cranberry juice
ice


Directions:
In a cup with ice, pour in Bombay Sapphire gin and add ginger ale to top.  Put in a dash of cranberry juice for color.  Squeeze in lime wedges and stir.






So easy & so delicious!! What a great cocktail to celebrate the summer sunsets...or sunrises, or midday sun, or whatever floats your boat!


Got my mind on my money & my money on my mind!


Want more Thirsty Thursday?  Check out the Parrot Bay Sunset.


Alexis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio