"" The Exhausted Mom: Are you BRAVE Enough?

June 7, 2012

Are you BRAVE Enough?

Tonight, the boys and I attended a screening of the new Disney Pixar's movie Brave.  WHAT A GREAT MOVIE!!



The story follows the main character Merida, a determined princess who wants to make her own fate instead of following the ancient customs of the land where she would have to marry the first born son of one of the neighboring families.  Merida runs into an eccentric witch and unleashes mayhem to her country and family.  

"The Nag" was so excited to see Brave!


"Little Ricky" is too cool for words!
I don't want to ruin the ending, but let me just tell you that at the end I teared up (and so did "The Nag!").  And both of my boys came to me and kissed and hugged me tight!!  I think I'll keep them!!


You REALLY need to check out Disney Pixar's newest film Brave.  In theaters on June 22.  


If you can't wait until the movie premiers, you can go to Disney online and check out trailers, information on the characters, a gallery of pictures, downloads, and fun games.  You can also pre-purchase tickets for the opening of Brave.


And now I ask, are you BRAVE enough?  To answer that question, you need to watch Disney Pixar's Brave!


**Disclaimer:  I received passes to the screening of Brave from Cresco Media.  All opinions are my own.

Alexis

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Brave to come to theaters. I'm thinking it's time to take little one to the movies for another try!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has scary moments, so depending on how old your little one is, it may not be a good choice to ease into the movie scene....

      Delete

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio